About Me.

How do you even tell anyone about you anymore? I feel like the world has a great big expectation of who we have to be all the time. As I sit here eating a big, sloppy, over cheesy bowl of spaghetti which I most definitely don't need I struggle with how to start this whole journey. I've been wanting to start a blog for the past two months. haha! which probably doesn't seem that long ago but with how many things flow through this distracted mind, it was quite some time ago. So i just thought why the heck not! To start this cheesy about me page that every blog needs to have, My name is Summer, obviously you can probably tell either because you already know me or you have read my domain name OR the title of my whole blog in general. I live in a ugly, boring, quiet town in New Mexico but it is my home. I am a twin to one of  the most loving, giving, and awesome person in the world!! My twin sisters name is Autumn and trust me we have heard every joke in the book on our names, and NO we don't have any other family member named fall or spring.. I am an awesome mom to the most naughtiest, adorable, sneaky baby who i really think has mastered how to get into every place possible and touch every thing he shouldn't be, at the small age of 9 months old. I am also a amazing wife to a loving husband who i wouldn't trade for the world, and is actually playing video games right in front of me....(what i mostly see). I guess i just want this blog to be about everything i love, think about, care about, don't like, or anything i really want to post about in general. 


Here is a short List of things that you will most likely see on my blog at some point or another:

1. My Life.
2.Motherhood
3. Planners.
4.Makeup.
5.Cleaning
6. Food 
7. whatever i feel in the moment... 


I want this to be a creative outlet where i can share and connect with people about the things that spark interest with me and hopefully connect with you if you find the same things interesting. If you have gotten this far in my first official blog post I love you and i hope you will stick around and join me on my journey and have fun reading my blogs! May God bless you and Please stick around!! Don't Forget to subscribe on your way out!! :)

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much autumn!❤️🙌🏽 you are my number one supporter😊

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts